All suites at Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites feature a look that is both 'country' and 'elegant' at the same time — we call it the High Country Style. Using concepts from both Europe and the Southwest, our interior designer's have put together a decor that will please everyone.
Beautiful designer fabrics are combined with custom crafted pine furniture giving Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites that feeling of warm hospitality. A top quality environmentally friendly gas fireplace adds to the country look in many units.
Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites Room Features:
- Custom finished pine furniture and cabinetry
- Beautiful designer fabrics
- Heated tile floors in the bathrooms
- Well equipped efficiency kitchens
- Coordinated housewares, table settings, art
- Well appointed living area with a quality pullout sofa
- New Flat Screen Televisions, VCR, telephone
- Dining table and chairs to seat six (four in loft units)
- Bedrooms with duvets & Custom pine furniture
- An owner's storage closet in each unit
- Larger units have nonpolluting gas fireplaces
Option: A Murphy bed instead of a pullout sofa for increased revenue potential.
The Cahilty Hotel has a great variety of room types & floor plans. Investors have purchased:
Deluxe one and two bedroom suites: These beautiful suites feature corner locations with fireplaces and full kitchen facilities.
Deluxe gable studios: These units are our architect's personal choice. Featuring gabled ceilings and truly unique floor plans.
There is a mix of other units. The most prominent type of units remaining for sale are:
- Studio Lofts: These rooms are on the fourth floor and feature commanding views and a great sense of space because of the high ceilings. The lofts have a variety of kitchen plans and may sleep up to 5 people.
- Studio /One Bedroom Lock-Offs: These versatile rooms at Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel & Suites can sleep up to 8 people when used as a suite or provide two separate rooms to suit the needs of most guests. The hotel room side is the most sought after room by the busy bus tour trade that keeps the resort full in the summer.